Rubik's cube beginner
In this course you will learn how to solve the Rubik’s Cube using algorithms as they apply to the cube. Learning to solve the Rubik’s cube is a good way to build intuition for topics in abstract algebra without needing to worry too much about all the technical details, whether you plan to study mathematics or not. You will leave with better problem solving abilities, improved understanding of the Rubik’s Cube, improved hand-eye coordination, increased finger dexterity, and a cool party trick!
- 4 classes - Level 1
- Learn Layer-By-Layer method,
- Solving the cube “from the ground up”.
- Learn Algorithms to solve the cube
- Gain familiarity with standard cube notation
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Increased finger dexterity
• You should have 1 Rubik's cube.
Suitable for 5 years and above
You will receive an email with all details within 24 hours