Butterfly Fields - Hydraulic Jack
• Award winning STEM learning kits – We have been awarded by IDA in Holistic Development category for our innovative, tinkering, Fun learning and STEM based learning kits.
. Helps the kid understand construction mechanisms, improve their soft skills & build self confidence while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid's curiosity to help him learn and explore.
• Best STEM Educational DIY Toy designed by experts to develop 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning approach. Each project kit comes hassle-free with all required materials to make working model, with easy-to-understand & step-by-step Instruction workbook.
• Surprise your child with this Unique & Innovative Birthday Gift that they will cherish. Trigger CURIOSITY & Ignite the SPARK of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
• Great toys for leisure & exploration activities at home. IMPROVE ATTENTION SPAN & EFFECTIVELY ENGAGE children keeping them away from Mobile phones, Tab & TV.
• Need ready made science Projects, exhibition Models and learning and teaching materials? Check our readymade Science and Mathematics models, projects and DIY (Do IT Yourself) kits.
May the Force be with you! Have you ever wondered how a simpleton mechanic that weighs barely 60 kilograms can lift a 4000-pound car with a jack? Has the curious transfer of energy to your house from a remote location thousands of kilometers away, ever tugged at the back of your mind? Well, Mr. Pascal, for one, was definitely curious, so much so he solved the puzzle with his own brilliant Pascal's law. But what was this law that settled the debate once and for all about? This got us thinking! So we decided to go on and settle the scores of the forces of nature with our very own hands-on experiential learning kit that teaches the A-Z of Pascal's law. With this kit, you will be able to practice and understand every force of nature (be it gravitational or magnetic) and understand the effect of area on force and pressure. That's not all: Using pistons and connectors you will soon learn the science behind the ingenious hydraulic pump (used for handbrakes) and the pneumatic pump (used for projectile motion), while understanding contact- and non-contact forces and the effect of area on pressure by using the 'magic bed'. With six activities to substantiate and explain the concept of Pascal's Law, this kit packs the 'force' of a punch in terms of knowledge, experiment, and implementation!
Recommended Age: Suitable for 8 years old or above.