Features • A do-it-yourself project for STEM education, ideal for teens.
• Build your own smart camera and learn about image recognition
• Detect faces and their emotions, like joy and sadness.
• Instantly recognize 1,000 common objects using the camera.
• Raspberry Pi ZWH, Raspberry Pi Camera v2 and SD card included.
• No internet connection required
The AIY Vision Kit from Google lets you build your own intelligent camera that can see and recognize objects using machine learning. All of this fits in a handy little cardboard cube, powered by a Raspberry Pi.Everything you need is provided in the kit, including the Raspberry Pi.