DIY Cell Structure & Organelles in Plants & Animals | Cell: The fundamental unit of life - Cell Organelles & Their Functions | Biology Project | Science Project Kits
• Are you all excited to know from where life starts?
• Do you find it hard to remember structure and functions of different cell organelles?
• Want to learn the differences between Plant and an animal cell in a fun way? Then, you are at the right place!
• Grab this kit to learn the structures of different cell organelles by doing it yourself!
• Play an exciting chain making card game, Cellinos, to learn and understand the function of different cell organelles.
Did you know that Mitochondria are called “The power house of the cell” and Lysosomes are “Suicidal bags of the cell”? But why are they called so? If you want to know the reason behind it, you must learn about their structure and functions. Cell has many cell organelles and each of them have different parts. With this kit, you will make a cell model of both plant and animal. This will enable you to remember the structure of different cell organelles.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 13 years old or above.