Butterfly Fields - Behavior of electric charges, Electroscope, Triboelectric series
• Make a static spinner to understand the types of charges and their behavior
• Make an electroscope to detect presence of static charges
• Make a polarity finder to find type of static charge on a surface
• Did you know that static electricity is generated dues to imbalance between positive and negative charges? Due to this imbalance, it has a capacity to generate high voltage.
• Let’s unleash the science behind static electricity with this fun DIY kit!
Recommended Age : 8 Years & Above