Many types of research have been previously conducted that shows that playing is an important stage for child development. Child play ensures sufficient time that allows children to release some extra energy and also allows them to identify and get familiar with different objects around them.
Children of today are the storehouse of imagination, dedication, and energy. The way they grow and develop is directly related to their curiosity. We as parent can provide them multiple tools to increase their curiosity and direct their energy towards positive things.
One of the things which we can do is to provide our child with DIY (do it yourself) kits. There are both educational and financial benefits of using DIY toys. It’s cheaper and also helps children to be creative.
Advantages of using DIY Toys -
i. The dexterity of Children Improves
First of all, it allows child to increase his/her hand-eye coordination. So, the dexterity of children’s hands increases tremendously by playing with DIY toys.
ii. Working Towards an Established Goal
When a child learns to play with DIY toys, his main focus relies upon the established goal. In his/her little mind, child learns to achieve goals with others' help.
iii. Bonding with the Child
Guiding a child to play with the DIY kit is the perfect time to bond. The child develops to understand the process of playing with DIY kits along with you.
iv. Cultivation of Character
Children learn to cooperate and interact with other people during DIY gameplay. Parents can teach their children to think independently, respect other’s notions, value others' emotions and feelings, etc.
v. Physical Activity
In this modern and technological world, digital games have come to hold the attention of your child. By getting your kid's informational and fun DIY games kit, you encourage them to become physically active.
vi. Academic Learning
You can encourage the kids to develop sensory knowledge by introducing concepts such as math, communication, and engineering.
DIY toy kits are indeed the best way to encourage your child to learn new topics from scratch. With DIY kits, you create an enjoyable and fun environment. Kids do not also feel bored and give up on the learning process. They focus their attention on learning and acquiring new topics, and sharpen their intelligence. What else you want? Buy them DIY kits and allow your kids to learn most efficiently and effectively.
Following are some of the toys with which you can play with your child:
1. Robotics - WitBlox Mega DIY Robotics Kit for 101 Projects
This is one of the best DIY Kits. With this DIY Robotics kit, you can teach your child to learn electronics, programming, and hardware.
Key Features of the Product:
- This DOY Kit has useful equipment such as a lamp, buzzer, motors, wheels, dark sensor and inverts etc. This is suitable for the child who is in school. They can connect blocks for manufacturing circuit logic for your science.
- Robotics DIY kit increases the passion of children toward understanding science.
- It helps children in thinking innovatively and creatively.
Science can be a boring subject for little ones who are attracted by colors and alphabets. This kit is a colorful and fun kit, which will draw attention of your little one, and hold their interest.
With this DIY kit, you can teach your child to build a motorboat and explain the entire process.
Key Features of the Product:
- This kit helps you in creating a play-based learning environment at home.
- Parts of the kit are made of high-quality material. So, they will not break apart easily.
- This is a fun way to teach scientific subjects to children.
- For young minds, the DIY kit offers the best method to learn about connections, circuitry, engineering, design, etc.
By building a motorboat, you can bond with your child by spending quality time with your little one. This is the best DIY toy that you can buy for your child.
This is a great STM toy that lets children imagine and create. Shifu Plugo is an excellent educational gaming system that has a device slot as well as magnetic play. The player controls in-game characters through play kits. Plugo app – that is downloaded on your device – reads the movement and gives back instant feedback.
Key Features of the Product
- The game involves the best characters that teach kids rich storylines.
- This is a tactile-based play in which kids learn concepts by touching other things.
- This is an AR-powered educational game that allows your child to enjoy healthy screen time.
- The DIY kit consists of the 15 hexagonal building blocks, a gamepad, a set of numbers, operators, and count spikes.
- This is a complex game that allows children to increase their mathematical skills interactively.